PKP TELKOL renders specialist telecommunication and maintenance services for the railway sector
• The Company deals with maintenance of:
1) telecommunication lines:
– cable lines;
– copper conductors;
– fibre optic cables;
– airborne cables;
2) wired telecommunication, radio communication and special communication devices – principally as related to railway traffic management;
3) dynamic travellers information systems.
• The Company renders services including voice announcements, special message announcements, and support of dynamic visual information systems at stations and stops.
• Furthermore, PKP TELKOL offers operator services: lease of analogue lines, and elimination of collisions with the existing railway infrastructure related to telecommunications.